5/17/10

Washington DC's Greatest Weakness

In lieu of the rainy Monday that we have here today in the Northern Virginia area, I decided to take a moment to find the pictures I took with my phone from back in February, both here in VA and also in NY.

This was the second major storm in a short period of time. I had learned that Virginia and the capitol basically shut down. And by basically, I mean literally. Now granted, there was a substantial amount of snow, but I'll have you know that NY was also hit very hard...and the pictures here are worth a thousand words.


Above: Milk at a grocery store in NY day before the big snow storm hit


Above: Milk at a grocery store in VA day before the big snow storm hit


Above: Salad at a grocery store in VA day before the big snow storm hit



Above: My street at home the DAY AFTER the storm hit NY


Above: My street at home the DAY AFTER the storm hit NY


Above: My street in VA 6 DAYS AFTER the storm hit VA


Above: My street in VA 6 DAYS AFTER the storm hit VA


Above: My street in VA, finally clear, 10 DAYS AFTER the storm hit VA

No comments:

Post a Comment