5/28/11

Graduation Photography - Gordon College, Wenham, Massachusetts

Well it's hard to believe that my sister has already graduated. Not only does that mean that my sister is done with college, that I'm two years out of college, and that we are growing up...but it also means we are in the next phase of life. Of course to mark that phase my immediate family has two weddings this summer so we are jumping right in all at once.

Gordon College is a non-denominational Christian college about 35-40 minutes northeast of Boston. There are some great small towns nearby, such as Gloucester, Rockport, Beverly, and Wenham...but it is definitely not the "college-town" feel if that's what someone is looking for. But since Boston is not too tough to get to, it's a fun environment since it is more like you are in the woods with access to a major US city.

Anyways, I was able to go back for her graduation and of course take some photos, but sadly Christina wasn't able to join us. Since that is where Christina and I met, it would have been fun to go back together but I guess we will have to wait until a class reunion or something now. It was fun to be back, I was able to catch up with some friends from college, and of course experience that crappy New England weather, which I did not miss at all, and that is even more true now that I am in Florida!

Lauren graduated with a Bachelor of Science in Psychology and a Minor in Non-Profit Admnistration. I think I have all the terms correct, but I may be wrong. Either way, she has a degree! Congratulations Lauren! Now my parents are done putting their kids through school!

Here are some photos from the graduation ceremony and immediately following.



Our Family

Lauren with Grandma and Grandpa

 Lauren with mom and dad

 Lauren with Kyle and I

Lauren with her best friend Kaci

Lauren and Dom

Unexpected graduation attendees!
They left at like 5:30am to make it
on time - I guess Danielle (right) made a
promise 3 years ago to come.


I will post some "senior portrait" style photos of Lauren in the coming days as well! So check back. Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment